This week’s idea is to teach an exercise class on the side to make some extra money.
Here are my 12 reasons why teaching an exercise class should be your next side hustle.
- You ought to exercise anyway, so why not get paid to do it?
- You’ll be more likely to STICK WITH your exercise routine if other people are counting on you.
- And you’ll exercises harder because people are watching!
- Being a certified instructor in yoga or indoor cycling or pilates —or whatever— looks cool on your REAL resume because it shows you’re a real person.
- As a professional fitness instructor, you’ll be eligible for discounts of 15 to 40 percent at 18 different athletic apparel brands.
- The hours are good for a side hustle. Other people want to take exercise classes before or after work, so you can teach one before or after work.
- You’ll be a better singer. YES, the breath control required to talk while you sweat it out, develops your lung strength. Really!
- Speaking of music, you’ll learn and listen to great tunes, since most exercise classes these days require a playlist.
- You may well lose weight while you’re making money!
- Instead of paying to take the class, you’ll GET paid to TEACH the class.
- And that pay should range from 20 to 50 dollars an hour if you work at a gym.
- And finally, reason number 12: if you get good, you could sell your own classes somewhere like a community rec center, and charge by the head to make even more money. 10 people at $10 bucks a class is $100 an hour!
Please follow and like us: